Re: Big Saltwater Cap

Original poster: "Jim DeLillo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimdel-at-bellatlantic-dot-net>

You could siphon the salt water out from the bottom and bring only
slightly salty oil to the recycle bin.

Or build/buy a special container like they have for gravy (with the
spout attached at the bottom) an pour off the water.

<< Jim >>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

--
Jim DeLillo
President

...Making technology work.