Re: Polyester Film Capacitors

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Terry,

I run CSI 60kv polystyrene pulse caps and have yet to warm them in pig usage. I
don't run at long lengths, but they've seen lots of usage over the past 3
years.
Dimensions are 3" x 17" with large 3/8" bolt/ 5/8" nuts (the good stuff) at
each
end. When first picked up, I've always been curious to see these get warm, but
they don't. I check for this during all runs.

Take care,
Bart A.