RE: Big Saltwater Cap

Original poster: "sundog by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

Hi All!

 Wow man :)  That's one heck of a SW cap bank!  Kudos on the neat
construction of the caps, they look very professional.  And best of all,
with a SW cap and a polepig, the only real things you have to worry about
killing are the gap and secondary.  Don the earplugs, and let 'er rip!
Great job, and hope ya were responsible with the "bottle gathering."  I need
to switch to a beer that comes in a clear bottle ;)

my questions,
  How do you move the obviously heavy banks around?  How and where do you
store them?

 Also, a question to the List in general, how do you get rid of old SW caps?
I can't very well dump motor oil down the drain, nor will the oil recycling
place take it with 2 gallons of oil and 5 gallons of salty water.  I can't
really skim the oil off the surface, and vegetable oil is out because it
gets "funky" after a week or so in the garage.
  And I can't very well dump it in the back yard, got 2 dogs.  Heck, this is
FL, I wouldn't dump it anyway, bad for the water table.  So what I'm needin'
is a legal method of getting rid of it.  Other than just leaving the bucket
of goop on they recycling place's doorstep and making it SEP (Someone Elses'
Problem.)

 										Thanks!
												Shad
PS, be safe when "gathering bottles" for your beer bottle caps!