Re: a good topload...Electrodes

Hi,

It will take two weeks since they are apparently made to order.  I wonder
if someone makes them in their basement ;-)  I think Gary Weaver had a big
3 foot marine buoy ball or something one of his coils.  I remember the big
thing sitting on a coil.  It will be interesting to see exactly what it is
and how it was made.  They are optically fine ornaments so they must have
something figured out to make them for only $130.  They could have all
kinds of HV uses...

I'll report back when it comes.  They must be fairly durable as an outdoor
lawn ornament.  Some stainless steels are very strong (I assume it is
hollow :-)).  I just don't see how they can easily make them a relatively
small quantity unless they are mass produced in India or some big source
like that.

Found Gary's 38 incher :)

http://bhs.broo.k12.wv.us/homepage/chip/current/gweaver/map.html

Cheers,