Primary

Original poster: "will dork by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vcdmasta-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I am currently in the process of winding my primary coild, and was wondering if
anyone can give me some ideas on how to feed the copper wire through the hdpe.
Also, there is a slight variation between each gap. The average gap is between
.46 and .54 spacing from each edge of the tubing. The extremes would be about
.42 and .58 Should i just make new supports and try to make them more even.
Also, am i measure the spacing from edge to edge on the tubing not from center
to center on the tubing right? I have seen it done both ways and was wondering
what the norm is. Thanks

Also can someone tell me if my primary works with my secondary:

primary:
15 turns 1/4 copper tubing
id 8.75
spacing turn to turn: average of .5

secondary:
30 inches long
6.75 dia

nst:
1 15kv 60 ma

cap:
.02 cap, 35kv pulse cap

(i know cap is big, but rotary is slow)How slow should it be for this cap,
since i had it around and desided to use it?

Thanks
Will McManus