Greg's Garage is Moving

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

I'm moving Greg's Garage.  The new address is:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg

Of course all you regulars will recognize that address
as part of Terry Fritz's new web domain. The old web
site:

www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla

will continue to function for awhile, but I will no
longer support it with updates.  If you want the
latest news about what's cooking in the gritty
underworld of low budget coiling, you'll need to
bookmark the new URL.

Thanks for the new home Terry.

Regards,

Greg