neon xmf secondary

Original poster: "default by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <moya-at-primus.ca>

Hello All

I am a newbie in (TO CDA).

I have obtained 1 12 kv 30 ma xmf and that is after all the neon shops
in Toronto - Man they are tight up here!!!

I was preoccupied with the clips on the ceramic terminals and dislodged
the HV lead.

I tried to solider 12# stranded no success - "I guess not" the wire is
coated....

Then I tried epoxy (Looked good) but it had an insulating effect......

What is the best way to terminate a new wire to the secondary coil of a
neon xmf.

Thanks (F.FB)

Tom