Re: Questions, Questions... (fwd)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 3/24/01 5:07:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> [...]

If you're careful, both will work, but not as well as transformer oil.  I've
heard that mineral oil tends to be hygroscopic (absorbs water from air) while
Vaseline is prone to having entrained air bubbles that are hard to get rid of
because of the high viscosity and is somewhat more flammable.

Matt D.