Re: electrodes (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:03:39 -0800
From: Barton B. Anderson <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>
To: Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: electrodes

Hi Bert, All,

A few months ago I saw the same sphere's at another hardware store here in
Modesto, CA (Home Base I beleive). Price was similar. They were nice and
as soon as I saw them, I thought how neat it would be to rig up a top load
(circle of sphere's) with these, but the quantity needed with individual
price stopped me. However, they would be very nice for smaller coils.

Take care,
Bart A.