Re: Coherer experiments

Original poster: "Stefan Richter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Stefan.Mac.Richter-at-t-online.de>

Hi Antonio,
I made some experiments many years ago. There exist some schematics
anywhere in the web how to use such an unit for
receiving morse signals. The problem is, that after receiving a signal the
coherer ( in Germany called "Fritter") has
low resistance. Therefore there was a unit to shake the coherer for a short
moment ("Klopfer"). After that the coherer
has high resistance again and is ready to receive new signal. I am sure you
will find detailled information when using
good search engines.
I hope I could help you a little bit.
Kind regards
Stefan Richter, Germany

Tesla list schrieb:

> Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>