RE: Motor run caps

Original poster: "Duke, Ronn (CCI-San Diego CCC) by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ron.Duke-at-cox-dot-com>

Ed,

Try USA Manufacturing http://www.usamfg-dot-net/ <http://www.usamfg-dot-net/> . They
have dual range motor run caps up to about 50uf rated at 270v to 660v. You
could get a half a dozen of them for under $15 including shipping and
parallel them.

Keep on Coilin,

Sparky