Help!!!, Building my first Coil Recomondations

Original poster: "raven0075 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <raven0075-at-home-dot-com>

I have picked up my NST 12KV 30 ma
I am planning  to build a small coil 2' feet tall + Toroid.

1. what safety chokes size do I need and where to order them from.
2. Now I need to know what size Commercial caps should I use, or if I go MMC
what size do I need. and how many?
and do I need to put a resister across each one.
3. How fare apart to I leave my spark gap?
4. what size copper tube should I use for my Primary coil and how many turns.
5. What size PVC should I get and how tall should I go, recommendations please.
6. What awg magnet wire should I get, and how many raps on the secondary and
how is it fastened to the PVC.
7. How large should I make the toroide?

??On connections,  If some one wouldn't mind a phone call, so I can get some of
my more in-depth questions answered.  When I first started thinking  about a
Telsla Coil I thought oh just a little simple thing slap some wires together a
little transformer how hard can it be, What the Heck was I thinking.

I am just getting into this and I have been reading on this for about 3 weeks,
I am still working all the math and terminology, kinda overwhelming at first.

Thanks all the help I can get will be appreciated.