Idea for big VTTC

Original poster: "Drew Murray by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <drewallmighty-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I was thinking about how one could build a really big VTTC or SSTC while i
was walking home from school today. the idea of building really large
semiconductors or big vacume tubes came upon me. Is it possible that if one
had a vacume pump and a vacume jar, could they construct a really big vacume
tube for operation with a really big tesla coil. It would be interesting to
see the odd sparks produced by VTTC on a larger scale. Just an idea! Lemme
kow what you think.
                                                      Curious,
                                                      Drew Murray