Trash and Trinkets

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Well, we're moved into our new home and the remodel of the Sigma-6 facility
is well underway. We've already filled a 40CuYd dumpster in the first week!

In the throwing away of all this old stuff, and moveing in of all our trash
a thought occured to me (yeah, that happens once in a while). I see all you
guys out there who have tons of stuff for sale because you're cleaning or
just running out of space. This works because most Geeks (even HV Geeks)
tend to be pack-rats. And I KNOW that most of you have at least one box of
things that you probably can't even identify.

With the move into the new facility we have an abundance of space and severe
need for stuff, working or not (things that don't work get taken apart for
educational use or parts). So I would like to remind you all that that box
of stuff you were going to throw in the trash is VALUABLE! If you donate it
to the Group, we can use it to teach people, and you can use it as a Tax
Writeoff :) we BOTH win.

Anyone interested in making donations of equipment (anything more advanced
than a toaster) is greatly appreciated. Anyone who wants to come and tinker,
or even help out with the remodel is welcome. Call me for directions (or use
Yahoo).

Thank's guys!

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

PS, the new batch of shirts is in and if anyone wants one email me off list,
we bought 500 this time!