Re: Solid State Gap

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

Hi Terry,
           Nice goin'.  That's close to what I was doing with the
MOSFET gap. I tried looking at the no quench trace but couldn't get
thru for some reason. Did the beat envelope assume a linear of log
shape (guess = log)?  BTW - have you tried cutting the gap off at Ip
max (hint - interesting to test one or two old theories out there -
watch the spikes ;)?

Regards,
Malcolm