new mmc

Original poster: "brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ka1bbg1-at-mcttelecom-dot-com>

Hi, i just put together a 12 cap string to try on my small coil. Awesome!
Thanks for the caps "Terry". out of a OBIT i am getting 14 to 16 inch spark to
ground but streamers are in the 20 to 24 inch range. obit is 10kv at 23 mils.
I also noted that tuning is fussy and adjustment is less than one turn now and
before there was really no sweet spot to be had! no heating of the caps and no
noticeable drift. Thanks cul brian