Video Clips, Garage Guests, etc.

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

I've recently added some full-motion video clips to my
web site in the Windows Media Player format.  Have a
look at www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla/video.htm.
Feedback is welcome as I am curious to find out if
they work OK.

Also, I've got a new visitor at Greg's Garage.  She's
kind of creepy and she doesn't care about the sparks.
I kind of like her though.  On the home page, scroll
down to "miscellaneous” if you’d like to meet my
uninvited female guest.

Cheers,

Greg