Paper about NST modeling

Original poster: "Tero Ranta by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tetara-at-utu.fi>

Dear List,

I have written a white paper about NST modeling and in particular how to
find the linear transformer model parameters. The formulas I derived are
pretty interesting and worth checking out.

In short, the L1, L2 and k values of the transformer can easily and
accurately be calculated using only a ordinary multimeter (no
oscilloscope needed).

The paper is here: http://tesla.tr-labs-dot-com/nstmodel/

I will be adding more material to the site in the future.

Comments are welcome.

Regards,

Tero Ranta