mmc caps...working voltage.

Original poster: "hoggwild89 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <hoggwild89-at-netzero-dot-net>

Designing my coil (or, 'the money pit' as my wife refers to it) I am using
two 15000 v transformers, parelled. Still 15kv (obviosly),
but am i correct in my (mis?) understanding that I should design the
parameters of the cap around a 30kv 'working voltage' to withstand the
pounding
that its going to get....or is this just a waste of money ?

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash-dot-com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary