Re: "best" former material?

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

RESEND

Hi Greg

Is Goop a kind of acrylic or the glue use to make tape sticky ?

Luc Benard

P.S. I have 2 X ( 4.5" X 30" ) polypropylene pipe in my shop but I wait for
a solution
before I use it . I don't know if it could work but I plan to wind the coil
with an hair
dryer blowing hot air on the windings, may be the coil will contract itself
went it cool
down ???

> Tesla list wrote:
>
> > Original poster: "G by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<nieporgo-at-email.uc.edu>

> > >Original poster: "Chris Snyder by way of Terry Fritz
> > ><twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <csnyder-at-ga.prestige-dot-net>
> > >
> > >Anybody thinking of using polypropylene,
> > >     Just a heads up to anyone who's going to use polypropylene...
I'm just