Re: secondary inside of secondary

Original poster: "boris petkovic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "Drew Murray by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <drewallmighty-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
> Hi,
> I was pondering the other day about what would
> happen if i put a smaller
> secondary inside of my current eight inch secondary.
> Would it boost
> performance or will it simply steal power?
----
Both should happen (my estimation without math check).
Why not rather try  something more interesting.
Primary without spark gap inside of primary and
secondary in the middle of everything.
(the one among many of CSN schemes Tesla played with
in 1899).

Regards,
Boris