RE: Whatizit??

Original poster: "Richard Wayne Wall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Scot

I looked at my spark gaps and they are exactly like your picture although
it's hard to tell the exact demensions from your picture.  Only one of my
gaps is labled.  It is an EG&G 9450-986.  I believe it has about a 25 kv
breakdown.  I have not used it to replace my rotary SG, but use it across
my transformer hv leads.  These guys are incredibly rugged and cost many
hundreds of dollars new.  Good pick up.

RWW