Re: First Light, well if you include the SG, additional info

Hi Stan,

Something is wrong.  But not too wrong.  Could be the gap needs to be
rotated to a better place or the primary to secondary tuning is wrong.  I
would rotate teh gap in a few 10 degree steps to see the affect that has.

Cheers,

	Terry