streamer

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

all,
i was looking through some digital pics of my 3000k coil running last
fall when i found this, the only capture of a streamer, my girlfriend
snapped at the right time. i lightened it up and found that it shows an
interesting event, it was at a point where one streamer was failing and
another was just forming in another spot of the topload?
i think it is very interesting that though the leader is breaking out at
a bright point on the toroid, the energized area is more of an ion cloud
around it?
thought some might find it interesting, wish i had the camera set at max
res.?
marc m.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/DCP00544a.jpg