Re: No 2cndary form

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 3/8/01 10:13:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> [...]

Robert & Co.
I see in your future:
        A large coil form wrapped in several layers of brown paper then
wrapped in wax paper.
        I see two coats of $72.00/gallon Epoxy being applied to the wax
paper.
        I see wire wound on the Epoxy.
        I see another coat of Epoxy on the outside.
        I see the tube being slid out of the brown paper coil sleeve.
        I see the paper sleeve being carefully removed from the inside of
the coil.

I also see a careless elbow bumping the coil, followed by this brittle
structure falling over, hitting the floor and shattering, followed by
screaming, crying, and  suicidal urges.  ;-)

Matt D.