RE: Fast (nanosecond) SCR

Original poster: "Dr Brian H Le Page by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <B.H.Le-Page-at-surrey.ac.uk>

Hello Everyone
Sorry to bother the list with this but with so much experience out there
someone may have an answer.

I have been given some scr's and I am trying to find the spec. for them.
The number is PRX 01903242 (there is an scr symbol between the letters and
numbers).  I have searched the internet and cannot even find the
manufacturer.  Can anyone please help.  They are 1 7/16 inch diameter by
7/16 thick with a 1 3/4 inch stud on the top.

Thanks.

Dr Brian H Le Page
Research Fellow
Composites Research Group
School of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
University of Surrey
Guildford
Surrey
GU2 7XH