Re: Working with Plexiglas

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Steve Cook by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<steve-at-g8cyerichmond.freeserve.co.uk>

> another way of getting a good finish is to start off with the finest wet n
> dry ppaer you can (stuck to a piece of flat wood if possible) then a final
> polish using Jeweller's rouge (cerium oxide)

	....which reminds me....  There is a technique/technology
	developed to polish scratches out of a/c windshields.  Ultra fine
	abrasive sheets, equivalent to 15,000 mesh or so.  The
	brand name micro-mesh comes to mind.  Maybe.  I've never bought
	it by a/c suppliers, shops at small airports, etc.

	best
	dwp