From: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>Tesla list
Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 03:43:25 PM
To: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: re-post of double-tapped primary

I had an idea, for easy changing of coupling. What if, say you had a
15-turn pri. and tapped it at 10. Why couldn't you build a 20 turn pri.,
tap the outer turn at 5 in from the out side (actually 15) and the inner
tap at 5 from the inside. then, when ever you wanted to change the
coupling, you would just move both taps at the same time, and you could
still change how many turns you have. It would look like this:

outer tap inner tap secondary

Jonathon

IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved -
<http://www.incredimail-dot-com/imstampa.html>Click Here