Re: coil discharge color

A web search will turn up a variety of fireworks/pyrotechnics sites.
The spectral lines will be similar.

> (4) Obligatory safety warning
> Before I get "flamed" (yes, pun intended) may I hasten to add that most
> colour agents and chlorine donors are moderately to severely toxic in
> their solid or liquid forms, and the gaseous byproducts produced by them
> in a flame are likewise quite harmful.

	Read And Heed.
	Dealing with chemicals takes a deal of caution and knowledge.

	What's relatively innocuous 300 feet or more in the air, can be
	a different matter up close & personal.  Pyrotechnic
	manufacturers observe strict safety precautions re ingestion.

	best
	dwp