RE: Flyback Xfmr - Thanks

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Jason

I've heard of RF burn, but I thought that you could only get a burned from
high powered electronics such has huge vacuum tubes. Are dangers of RF burn
from tesla coils?

Godfrey Loudner