Re: THOR episode II

Original poster: "Marco Denicolai by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <marco.denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com>

Hi Marc,

thanks for your help, but GDTs (gas discharge tubes) are spark gaps,
actually. I savaged a complete reel of them (some hundreds?) from trash
but I still cannot see were I'll possibly use them.

Regards

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

--

 Marco Denicolai           Senior Design Engineer
 Tellabs Oy                tel: +358 9 4131 2769