Re: RSG Disk Connecter

Hi Gbjsjg???,

I use a pulley and a press-center hub which can be purchased pretty cheap
at most
hardware stores. I drill 3 holes into the disk and pulley and attach the
pulley to
the disk using 3 bolts. The disk should also have a hole cut out in the center
slightly larger than the press-center hub (approx. 2"). Then you simply put the
disk over the motor shaft, slide on the hub, and screw in the 2 screws
which pull
the disk/pulley assy onto the hub thus clamping the hub/pulley/disk tight and
"centered" onto the shaft. Also, should you ever use a different motor with a
different shaft size, the hubs some in all standard shaft sizes yet fit the
same
pulley (I think the hub cost me between 3 and 5 dollars). The critical part is
ensuring the pulley and disk are centered "well".

Take care,
Bart