Re: RSG Disk Connecter

Hi,

I use replacement drill chucks from the hardware store (~$12) and a mating
bolt.  A good picture is at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/SmallCoil/small_gap1.jpg

There are also pictures of my big gap in the zip file at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/RGAP.ZIP

A tighten the chuck on the motor shaft "really tight" with the chuck key
and big pliers.  They have always stayed on rock solid.  Maybe not as nice
a fancy machined hubs but drill chucks are sure easy...

Cheers,

	Terry