Re: 60kv cap give away

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com>

Well, now I'm getting questions on these so here is more info. These caps
came from Lawrence Livermore so must have been part of an earlier world
destroying laser and thus good for rapid discharge, coin shrinker or put
several in series to lower capacitance for Tesla coil. Two people got these
from me to take apart to use single sections for Tesla (10 x .18uf). They are
low inductance. All are mineral oil or castor oil, no PCBs.

 60kv   1.8uf    3300j              "
 all are low inductance types (e.g. 40 nH)  11x14x25" tall  220 lbs .   these
 are typical specs as every cap has a little different capacity.
Jim