Re: General Questions XI

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 6/18/01 9:44:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> At 08:22 PM 6/15/2001 -0500, you wrote:
> >hi guys,
> >
> >will variable air capacitors work well in the TC?

Hi!
        I have thought about, have the parts, but never tried, the largest
air variable cap I could find mounted to the lid of, and suspended inside a
large mouth jar filled with oil. Just in air, they make better spark gaps
than caps. ;-))
Matt D.