Re: VTTC Tube Data Source

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

WOW!!
how about the worlds largest vttc using the:
 [ CQK650-1 ], (specs in the "tube topics"\tube rating data)
characteristics:
filament = 12v -at- 1700amp
plate = 15kv -at- 65amp
for kicks can anyone calc. the potential discharge from this puppy?
(in any config. desired)
marc

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>