List fixed!

Hi All,

The list is fixed.  A modem got unplugged ;-)  I wasn't able to get hold of
Chip till this morning...

I don't think any posts got lost but if your post seems like it hasen't
shown up by tomorrow, maybe resend it.

I post the list status in the white box at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/

It usually takes me half a day to figure out that something is broke and to
change the box but you can check there to be sure it isn't just you ;-)

Many thanks to Chip for keeping this list running!!

Cheers,

	Terry