Pool Toy Toroid Pictures

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

I've posted pictures and text about my 8" x 26" paper
mache' toroid based on a swimming pool toy. The new
low-cost champion? You may be able to link to it
directly at

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/torus.htm

If hot-streamer-dot-com won't let you do that, just go to
my web site and select the last item under the 6" coil
header.

Best Regards,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg