From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 7:53 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Corby disc.

Original poster: "Mark Hales by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<markhals-at-dircon.co.uk>

Dear All.
The Teslathon discs were cheap and nasty with no labels, so if the ali is
too scratched, you may loose some or all images/AVIs.
So far, the response has been positive, but if yours is really knackered,
mail me off list and I replace it. (But not all at once, ay? :o)
Cheers, Mark H....