From: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>Tesla list
Date: Thursday, June 14, 2001 07:49:06 AM
To: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Ebay caps

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi David

You can find a good deal on caps at
http://www.teslasystems-dot-com/indexMain.html . Go to products and scroll to
the end. These are used Maxwell caps in good condition. Prices are much
better than the final prices for Maxwell caps on ebay. When I was a kid, I
tried using transmission line caps in a tank circuit. I got a good discharge
at the spark gap, but nothing from the top of my tesla coil. My knowledge of
cap sizing in those days amounted to nothing---it was all trail and error.

Godfrey Loudner

IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved -
<http://www.incredimail-dot-com/imstampa.html>Click Here