Toroid Bulk Buy

Original poster: "David L. McKinnon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>

List,

So far we have 18 people interested in the bulk buy on the toroids.  It's
almost a unanimous vote for the 9" x 30".  There are about 4 people that
mention they would be interested only if the buy takes about 2 months.
We're almost to the 20 mark, so if you think you'd be interested say in the
next month or so, put your vote in while you can!  If there are any more
people interested, please e-mail me off-list.

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage