RE: Northern Ca.Teslathon questions

Original poster: "Garry Freemyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <garry-at-ndfc-dot-com>

It is happening at HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com aka Jim heagy's warehouse in
SanFrancisco near the docs. I don't know any details like if it has air
conditioning, how big the warehouse is and such. He could answer those
questions far better than I.

Tentavely, it's for July 7th and 8th because a lot of people want to see
this one particular coiler and his giant coil that throws 25 foot sparks.
I'll add you to the list as an interested party. I will be seeing if there
is a better date. I would hate to see anyone excluded but will want to
please the majority.

Looks like I will be able to attend myself. It looked pretty shakey, because
my car has decided it was time to decimate my finances but I got an approval
for an advance.

So, far, I owe on the car about $1,400 and the repairs will amount to
$1,500. I just point a dollar at it and it blows up.