VTTC

Original poster: "RICHARD HALL by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <richhallpfs-at-mcleodusa-dot-net>

HELLO Fellow coilers
    This is all new to me so bear with me.  I built my first coil 1957 using an
807 It worked good it gave a 1 to 2" brush spark and would burn a hole in you
if you didn't use a metal object in your hand.  Maybe it worked ok but now I
going to restore it.  Here's where I need help! my old sg coil, tx's caps have
all strayed but I still have them. And in my collection I have a thermall model
8b1 rf 1kw heater. It uses a pair of 592/3-200a3 in parallel for its output its
tank is gone but it is a neat looking base (platform) for building a vttc. I
can Fax circuit dwg. & pic. If someone can help with ideas on a tank and
secondary thanks Richard hall
<mailto:richhallpfs-at-hotmail-dot-com>richhallpfs-at-hotmail-dot-com  THANKS AGAIN.