Re: Model Railroading Is Fun!

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I'm really puzzled. With the pig on there, your coil
should be a threat to low-flying aircraft. I can only
think of one thing--your gap isn't up to the task. Try
something radical like a heavy-duty single static with
a jet of 90 psi shop air blown through it. I know
you're proud of your RQ gap, but you may need to
resort to brute force to quench the arc from that pig.
Don't give up--pigs are worth the bother.

Good luck with it,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg