RE: coil discharge color

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Mark

The secondary system of a tesla coil can store enough energy to produce a
1000 ampere discharge, but the time duration of such a pulse would be
extremely short. I remember reading about a General Electric x-ray unit