Hello world!

Original poster: "Winchester, David by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <David.Winchester-at-compaq-dot-com>

I have been interested in Tesla coils for years and now I think I am ready
to finally start building.

Allow me to introduce myself.  I am a Systems Integration Engineer at Compaq
Computer Corp. and work with Microsoft Win2000 Datacenter-based platforms.
I have been an electrical tinkerer for years however.  Tesla coils first
caught my eye at around 10 y.o. as I looked through the Edmund Scientific
catalog.  Thirty something years later I ran into the Tesla Webring and
could not believe how much information was available.  I used to just be
able to find the odd book with electrical projects in it.  Now I am
gathering all the available information into a database, which I hope to put
on the web in the future.

For my first project, I plan to build something simple from readily
available parts.  If you have a good first project candidate, please let me
know.

Big D

		David W. Winchester
		Data Center
		COMPAQ  Industry Standard Server Group
		david.winchester-at-compaq-dot-com     281-518-4121