Re: Thoughts on spark length (50Hz vs 60Hz)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

Funny the most equivelent UK coiler to me would have to be Henry Hallem as
I'm also only 14. From what I hear he uses more power and gets shorter sparks
than I do. My coil used to run either a 12/60 or 15/60 and both died, but not
before I achieved spark lengths of 32"-34". Perhaps his coil is the exception
to your rule that UK coilers do better engineering? Well this whole post was
pretty much just to boast the streamer length I acheived.

Mark