Corby teslathon CDs for the rest of the world...

Original poster: "Mark Hales by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <markhals-at-dircon.co.uk>

...Have now been posted. If you'd replied to me with your address, then
you've got one arriving air mail, I would imagine, within the week.
Any feed back on photography and video (editing) to myself, Richie Burnett
and Colin dancer.
Coil technical questions to Mike Tucknott, Steve Bell, Colin Dancer Brian Le
Page, Richie Burnett, Alan Sharp, Duncan Cadd, Henry Hallam, Steve Crawshaw,
Bob Golding, Ian Jackson, Martin Fuller, Nick Field & James Barker.
Nicks article appeared in Practical Electronics.
Cheers, Mark H.