Visiting FL Soon...

Original poster: "Josh Hunsaker by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <necronom339-at-home-dot-com>

Hi All,

I will be visiting my grandparents in Jacksonville, Florida for a couple weeks,
starting on June 26, and I was just wondering if there's anyone around there
that wouldn't mind me visiting their shop sometime? I'm still getting into HV
(been about a year now), and could really use some design and construction
ideas for my future TCs (especially the big 10kVA one i'm planning on building
during HS), and I find it's much easier to grasp a concept if it's right in
front of you :^). I also find it nice to just look around at HV stuff (I can
spend hours looking through the fence at the local power company, lol). My
grandparents are pretty nice and probably wouldn't mind driving me, as long as
it's not in Miami or anything :^). I would really appreciate anyone who
wouldn't mind sharing some ideas with a (sorta)newbie :^).

Thanx in Advance,
Joshua Hunsaker
(who until recently was <mailto:ArcStarter3-at-aol-dot-com>ArcStarter3-at-aol-dot-com)