Re: Contacting Herrick

Original poster: "albert hassick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Ken,  I hear you loud & clear!  I am having the same problems with Juno.
Seems it may be due to the recent integration of Juno and Net Zero. They
have combined and they have already stated that there will be "problems"
until the integration of servers is complete, but both parties are at
odds on the exact stance to follow.  My sent and received mail is
sometimes dumped and the messages are all lost.  This is making for a
difficult last few weeks for me. The days of the freebie ISP seem to be
just about over.  Anyway, I wish to apologize to all on the list if I do
not respond quickly enough to posts for information that I have sent
previously.  Please bear with until the Juno server dilemma is resolved
or I find a new ISP.   Al.